Get in touch
Have questions about your order, or a general enquiry?
Bent switch pins can happen frequently during shipping or when swapping switches. There is no need to worry! Switch pins can be simply straightened out by using your hands or a tweezer. There should not be any deterioration of quality or performance from bent switches.
We do recommend being extremely careful when replacing switches on Sim Pads. Pressing too hard or misaligning switch pins when inserting into the Sim Pad can cause significant damage to the Sim pad.
If you received a switch that is not performing normally within 90 days of purchase, please contact us.
Please go to the downloads page and install the drivers for your keypad.
Input debounce is a programmed detection delay to mitigate contact bounce. We do not recommend adjusting the input debounce since it can cause multiple inputs to be detected. Most people will not notice any difference in the timing when adjusting the value.
Input debounce can also be used to offset any delays caused by USB hubs, USB extension cables, and other USB related interference.
Full Speed Mode disables the LED lights to get the least amount of input delay as possible.
We do not recommend adjusting these two settings as playing rhythm games with these settings will make it more difficult to transition back to keyboard playing.
We often sponsor osu! gamers from Twitch and YouTube to promote our product. If you are interested in working with us, check out the Product Sponsorship Page. If there's a chance to work together, we'll definitely reach out!
Yes! We do sell replacement adhesives separately in packs of 6. You can purchase them here.
If your adhesive is not sticky anymore, you can simply clean the sticky pads with some water and it will bring back the sticky property!
If the Sim Pad lights up but is unable to be detected by your computer, it means the Sim Pad is receiving power but not data. This issue can be easily fixed by using the included USB Type C cable and plugging the Sim Pad directly into a USB 3.0 data port on the computer. This issue usually comes up when users use 3rd party power only USB Type C cables, USB hubs that do not support enough power to transfer data, or USB ports that are power transfer only.
Some USB ports on some Asus motherboards do not send data, we recommend trying another USB port.
Some USB ports on the back of monitors require additional data transfer tables to be plugged in for data transmission. Please consult your monitor's user manual to see the necessary steps to make your monitor's USB ports capable for data transmission.
The chance of a Sim Pad being DOA (Dead on Arrival) is incredibly slim. If you received a Sim Pad that is not responsive, we recommend testing the Sim Pad using the following procedures:
- Sim Pads do not work with most USB hubs. Most USB hubs do not output enough power for data transmission for Sim Pads to function properly. If your Sim Pad lights up but isn't functioning, then the USB hub or port is not sending enough power to the device.
- Test with another computer to see if it is an issue with the computer. Some antivirus programs can interfere with the Sim Pad drivers and causes the Sim Pad to malfunction.
- If the Sim Pad is still not responsive, please use another USB Type C cable to see if you have received a defective cable.
If these steps still doesn't fix the issue, please contact us immediately for further assistance.
There has been several reports on the Sim Pad's lights not working even though the device can be found in the Sim Device Control Panel. If you experience this problem please attempt the following procedures:
1. Run control panel and connect your Sim Pad2/nano
2. Go to Advanced Settings
3. Go to send data packs, input “1C 07 35 56 08 6C 00 00” and then click send
If the Sim Pad drivers are not starting up, it is due to an antivirus program or Windows Defender preventing the drivers to launch. We recommend adding the directory of the Sim Pad driver to be excluded from antivirus scans, then redownload the drivers to the exclusion folder. Once you have done that, please redownload and extract the driver files again.
If your antivirus or Windows Defender deleted or quarantined files from the drivers folder, you will need to redownload the files again.
Through use, dirt can lodge in the three small quick action buttons and make the buttons get stuck. We recommend unscrewing the casing and clean out any debris inside the Sim Pad.
Sim Pad 2 and Sim Pad Nano Replacement PCBs are available here
While we have designed the Sim Pads to last, normal wear and tear through use and hot-swapping switches will eventually wear down the switch sockets. When the time comes, we would like to offer everyone the opportunity to replace the PCB instead of having to purchase another Sim Pad. We do offer a 90 day hardware warranty on all Sim Pads so if your Sim Pad is malfunctioning, please contact us. If your keypad is out of warranty and have determined the PCB to be the cause of issue, we have provided the option to purchase the PCB separately.
How to determine if the PCB is the cause of disconnection or double tapping malfunctions:
1. Plug the Sim Pad directly into the computer using the stock USB Type C cable. Sim Pads connected to USB hubs will often not have enough power to send data.
2. If issues persist, change to another USB Type C cable to test. There is the rare case that the included USB-C cable could be defective.
3. Test the Sim Pad on safe mode or on a different computer. Software and antivirus programs often interferes with the Sim Pad drivers and causes the Sim Pad to malfunction.
4. On Sim Pad Nanos, if the lights are malfunctioning, please perform the PCB reset procedure above under "
The Sim Pad Nano lights are malfunctioning or not responsive when the keys are pressed" Do not perform this reset on Sim Pad 2s.
5. If the keypad is double tapping, it could mean dust particles have gotten into the hot-swappable sockets. The sockets are extremely sensitive to dust particles and a blast of compressed air can fix the double tapping problem. Otherwise, it would mean the switch is malfunction, we recommend testing with a different switch.
If the above procedures do not fix the issues, it means the PCB would need a replacement. If your order is within our 90 day warranty, contact us. Otherwise, we recommend purchasing a replacement PCB and perform the replacement following the guide here.
Have questions about your order, or a general enquiry?